News

news

Champions League

Liga BBVA

Premier League

Seria A

Bundesliga

Thursday, July 31, 2014

PSG star Cavani brushes off Man Utd talk


Edinson Cavani has stated he is happy at Paris Saint-Germain despite renewed speculation that he could be a transfer target for Premier League clubs.

Cavani, 27, only joined PSG last summer from Napoli and scored 16 goals in 30 Ligue 1 games, but his future has been the subject of repeated speculation.
Most recently, PSG’s decision to remove the Uruguay international from some marketing material led to talk that he could be leaving the French champions.


The Daily Mirror reported that Manchester United were interested in signing Cavani, but for his part the striker insists he is happy at his current club.
"I'm sure to stay in Paris next season, why would I not?
“I feel very good in Paris. I have a contract with PSG to respect. I prefer to be here.
“But as I already said, that does not depend only on me. There are other things that can happen in the club.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By